Want To Join Our Team?
We are always looking for highly motivated editors, camera operators, producers, directors, and creatives to join our team.
If you think you would be a good fit for Without Limits Productions, please:
Email your resume to Jobs@WLPGlobal.com
Please include a cover letter as to why you think you would be a good fit for the position and include any links with your work.
We periodically hire for specific positions as well. Check below for our latest job posting.
Position: Editor/ Camera Operator
Location: Remote position, but preferably based in Los Angeles
WE WILL NOT REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION WITHOUT THIS:
Please submit a cover letter to JOBS@WLPGlobal.com with this application as to why you think you fit this position and also include two separate links with your:
1. Editing Reel
2. Camera Operating Reel**
**While we are seeking a camera operator/editor combo, we will also consider candidates that exclusively focus on editing if the fit is right.
We are looking for a highly driven employee who is keen to work remotely and grow with our company. We are looking for a creative and talented camera operator/editor who is open to travel. Outside of travel, you must be willing to edit remotely from home. We may need you to come into the office down the road as well. You must be self-motivated, able to work independently and under close direction, comfortable working under tight deadlines, and flexible to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Responsibilities may include:
* Logging, archiving, organizing footage and other tasks related to Post Production
* Transcribing videos and features
* Ability to prepare projects, gather elements and create string outs for producers and editors prior to editing. Also, must be comfortable turning around an edit from scratch.
* Doing your own sound mix and color grade on edits
* Helping with office duties including errands/runs/deliveries
* Working weekends when an edit or shoot requires it
* Flexibility for domestic and international travel and ability to edit remotely on location
* Must also be willing to travel at times on short notice as we have shoots that require flexibility.
* Understands encoding, transcoding, aspect ratios, PAL vs. NTSC, and various frame rates.
* Ability to work within Television guidelines (QC)
* Background and experience in post production
* Background and experience in camera operating
* Strong understanding of Adobe Premiere
* Ability to light a sit down interview
* Proficient in After Effects
* Should be organized, technical, and creative.
Desired, but not essential:
* Experience with Sony FS7, Canon 5D, and Sony AS7
* Drone skills
* Photoshop knowledge
* Ability to speak Spanish
* *Tennis knowledge - this can be learned on the job.
Potential Road Travel Cities
You won't go on every shoot on the road, but we need you to have the flexibility to do so. This list changes yearly, but here are a few that we will travel to this year:
* Beijing, China
* Paris, France
* London, England
* Milan, Italy
* Miami, Florida
* Los Cabos, Mexico
* Buenos Aires, Argentina
* New York City, New York
* Indian Wells, California
* Montreal, Canada
* Melbourne, Australia
* Auckland, New Zealand
* Chicago, Illinois
* Cincinnati, Ohio
About Without Limits Productions:
We are a Los Angeles based production company looking to grow in the Austin area. We specialize in sports, especially tennis. We co-produce the ATP World Tour’s weekly TV show, ATP World Tour Uncovered, which airs in over 150 countries. We also produce a variety of other shows, commercials, corporate videos, and features.